Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas 12/22/2014

Merry Christmas family! I hope y'all are doing great!!!! I am excited to talk to you on Christmas. I should be able to Skype and I will try to do it around 9 or 10 in the morning. I will probably call thurs morning and let y'all know. I have been doing well. We had a slower week but it all ended well. A few people came out to church so it was awesome to see them there! So a few stories from this week:
 
We did some tracting and we left a He is the Gift pass along card at a members house (we knew it was a member and just wanted to leave one) he texted us later that day and said, "I discovered the gift. Can I be baptized?" haha it was pretty funny. Last transfer we texted him asking to set up an appointment with their family to share a message and he texted back and said," Sorry my family has already been baptized." haha there are some awesome members down here.
 
A member gave us a Christmas tree so we have lights hanging up and a 6ft tree all decorated and we put all out presents under it.
 
Elder Healey emailed me and told me he met John Call in his mission! Haha it is pretty awesome. He didn't know him before but they started mentioning some people they knew. Well I hope yall are doing well. Thanks for everything you have done for me. It means a lot to me. I am excited to talk to y'all on Christmas! I hope you have a fantastic week.
 
Love, Elder Scott Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment