Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!! 12/15/2014

Happy birthday on Wednesday mom!!!!! I hope it is a great day for you!! I love you and appreciate you!
 
This week went pretty well. We had an awesome zone training on Thursday (we have awesome zone leaders, Elder Means and Elder Young) and after that we had the Christmas party over at the Apache building and that went really well as well. We also had our Ward Christmas party and a lot of people came out to it. I hope they felt the Spirit of Christmas there. We have some good appointments set up for this week, so I can't complain. For Pday today we are just planning on going to some shops here in Kirtland and then probably going to the church. It is a great time of year and I hope y'all are enjoying it and avoiding the stresses of the Christmas season. I finished the Book of Mormon again today and that was a special experience. I have been reading in Jesus the Christ about the birth of Christ and it is a really good book. Though it has some big words so I have been constantly pulling out the dictionary and finding the meaning of certain words. I just want yall to know that I love you and hope you are doing well. I am excited to talk to you this next week on Christmas! Mom, I hope you have a great birthday!!!! I love you guys and will talk to you next week!!
 
Love, Elder Scott Krstyen
 
ps. Check out this Christmas video done by the Piano Guys: http://www.mormonchannel.org/christmas-videos?v=2008190983001

No comments:

Post a Comment