Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!! 11/24/2014

Heya Family,

I hope you all have a happy thankgivings and get full on turkey!! We are having thanksgiving dinner at our bishops home and so I am excited for it. 

So today we watched some of the bible videos and they are awesome!!!!!! If you haven't seen any watch some. There is a ton of them and they are only a few minutes long. https://www.lds.org/bible-videos/?lang=eng

A cool thing I was looking at on lds.org was how Pres. Eyring went to the vatican for the meeting on traditional marriage. Check it out, it seemed pretty sweet.

Also watch some of the mormon messages!! They are awesome. http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages

Also the church is having a new video out this christmas season that should be awesome. I think it'll come outtomorrow. Here is the website for it: http://www.mormon.org/christmas/countdown

It'll be awesome and a good way to share the joy of Christ this year. 

Well awesome. definitely go look up those videos and check them out. So this week was pretty good. Next week is transfers so we find out transfer news this saturday. I am guessing all be staying because I have only been here one transfer. Today we are probably gonna go and play piano at the church. I am excited for that. I am excited for this week. 

So some stories I thought were sweet this week. There is an awesome family here that has a son out on a mission. Neither of his grandparents are members, and so they have been getting his emails and they don't quite understand really what missionary life is like. Well we did service for them and talked to them about some questions they had about what transfers meant and what missionaries do and I guess the family gave the grandparents "The Best Two Years" to watch so they could better understand what a mission is like haha. Haha it just made me laugh to think of the "Best Two Years" as a teaching tool. We did a lot of service this week. We helped set up a silo/pen thingy for a big ol pig on this guys farm, we fed some bodies cats for them. We went and contacted some of the less active and inactive members and had some good experiences with that. 

Thanks for everything! I love all of you and hope that yall have a great week! Talk to you next week!!

Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment