Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cold is Here 11/17/2014


Heya Family,

So I'll explain the pictures for ya. Elder Means is the one on the left and Elder Carpenter is the one on the right. And Elder Spencer is the one in the pictures with me. Thanks for the socks haha those are awesome!! The candy hearts were actually from Elder Means and Carpenter. I came home on 2 different occasions to giant hearts on my desk made out of candy haha. 

Anyway, this week ended up being pretty awesome. I went on exchanges to Kirtland 4th ward which covers a lot of the reservation in fruitland. Elder Deakin and I ended up trying a few people on the reservation and then we walked a long ways to go tract some houses. It was a total adventure! There was a dog that followed us the whole way. It was kinda sketch tracting just because you don't know which dogs are nice and which ones aren't. It is usually the little dogs that try to get you, but if you face up to them they run away. Anyway, the dog that came with us the whole way was barking down some of the other dogs. We finally were able to talk to a man and we ended up sharing the restoration with him. And then we walked back and the dog came all the way back with us. 

Church yesterday was pretty good. Our ward mission leader spoke and some of the people we taught came out to church. 

Our lesson in Priesthood yesterday was good. It was about service. It reminded me of the Joseph Millet story. This week if you get time, what some bible videos or this video, http://easter.mormon.org/ 

Anyway, I love all of you. I am grateful for the sacrifices you have made in my behalf. Thanks for everything. Thanks for the prayers, the thoughts, and the service. Thanks for supporting me throught the highs and lows. I am so grateful for this gospel. And I am grateful that I can be better every day. I am grateful that I can repent. I am grateful for second and third and fourth chances and on and on and on. I am grateful for Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer. Change is possible because of Him. I still have a long way to go, a lot to learn, a lot to change, a lot better to become, but I am grateful He is there. I am grateful that He loved me enough to be alone for a time, so I never have to be. I love yall and I hope you have a great week!

Elder Krstyen







No comments:

Post a Comment