Thursday, November 13, 2014

11/10/2014


Heya Family,
 
I got an email from Christian Sorenson so he just returned from his mission! Maybe you'll see him around.
 
This week went pretty well. I talked in church, I went on an exchange with an elder that just came out. One of the members we are visiting read a TON in the Book of Mormon. We helped rake a ton of leaves from the same member. We had zone training and my companion gave a great training during it. I have been enjoying the area and the ward out here. It is nice be around a place that has trees. We taught a good amount of lessons this week. We had interviews and those went pretty well. Found a few new people that wanted to have us come back to share a lesson with them. Last week for pday we played risk at a members house and today as well we are going to go and play risk at his house again. Other than that we will just go shop and prepare for this next week! Sorry I don't have too much more to write for this week haha.
 
Thanks for everything and for the emails! I hope yall have a great week!!
 
Love, Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment