Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Anniversary Next Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9/15/2014

Heya Family,

This week was a pretty good week. It was kinda a longer week but it ended up alright. It is good to hear that yall are doing well! Did you guys get the package that I sent that had the p90x dvds in it? 

Anyway haha, I was looking in the mirror and I have the nice missionary tan around the middle of my neck and then I also have a nice normal farmers tan haha. It is pretty funny, double tan line. 

Happy Anniversary parentals next monday!!! I think this one is 30 yrs? Don't judge my math is getting worse haha. I hope it is a great day for all of you! 

I can't believe conference is coming up so soon. Crazy how time flies. This week not too much new happened. We just did missionary work :). Haha I will have to prepare for next week so I have more stuff I can write down for you guys. I hope you guys have a fantastic week!! Love you!

Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment