Monday, August 25, 2014

8/25/2014

Heya Family,

Sounds like all you guys are doing well. Sounds like the trip to alaska was pretty awesome! I bet it was beautiful up there. I remember Elder Griener telling me a lot about alaska. 

This week was a pretty good one. We have transfer news this saturday and then we have transfers next tuesday so we will see what happens. A new missionary named elder christensen came to our mission this past week and I got to meet him. He is a year younger and went to Bingham high school and played soccer. And he also played on the USA team for a year or so. So basically he knows anthony, austin, jake, kaliel, amer, sam and all those guys. We actually probably played each other the year bingham played skyline in pre season. He also told me he lives next door to sams house and I remember we dropped sam off one time so we were right there. It is crazy how small of a world it is. That reminds me that I went to dinner a few weeks ago with a family and the lady actually taught school at, get this.... fortuna elementary when it used to be there and also oakridge as well. And i meet a lot of families up from salt lake. We actually went on splits with another guy this week and his cousins are megan and spencer christiansen who I went to school with. Crazy. Any how, yesterday we gave three blessings over at the hospital. One was to a new born baby, just a day or so old. Church was good. I am doing well. Good luck with school and work and applications and stuff. Thanks to all of you guys for the emails! They mean a ton to me! I hope all of you guys have a great week!

Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment