Monday, July 28, 2014

Transfers 7/28/2014

Heya Family,

I am staying another with Elder Yazzie in 4th ward! I am excited for it. He keeps me in line so it is good. 

I found out I am a district leader now so that's fun. I have the spanish elders and the zl's are in the district. Tonight E. Short is driving in. He is staying his 2nd to last night with us! I am stoked for it. And then we are dropping him off at the mission home and then he goes home wed.. I can't believe it! It is crazy, but I am excited to see him again on last time before he goes home. 

We had the pioneer day celebration and two families came out that we invited and we introduced them to a bunch of ward members. It really was a good time!

This week was a slower week, but we have a sweet week lined up for this next week so I am sure it will be really good. I will let you know how it all goes! Sorry for the short email but I am running low on time. Love you guys!! I hope you all have a fantastic week! Say hi to tanner short when he gets home haha. 

Love, Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment