Thursday, July 24, 2014

7/21/2014

Heya Family,

Happy Pioneer Day!!

I hope you guys have fun at the parade! Haha it was always a good time to go there. 

This week is transfer week so we will find out on Saturday what is happening with transfers. I kinda feel like I am going to stay but I am really not sure what is going to happen. 

This week was a pretty slow week. I ended up not feeling to well so saturday we didn't do much missionary work. 

We found out that one of Elder Yazzies uncles lives in our area!! It is pretty crazy. We found out his address today and realized that we already tracted it but at his home no one was home. How crazy would that have been if he was home and we met him?? We will probably go try him this week though. I am sure it will be a great experience. 

Elder Short finishes up next weds!! I can't believe it. Also, Sarah there is an awesome family that feeds us named the Polfreymans (I think that is how you spell it) anyway I told her to add you on facebook so make sure when you get the chance that you do!

Zone conference was really good! It was over in bloomfield and we learned a lot. All in all I am looking forward to this next week. 

Anyways, I love you guys. I hope you have a fantastic week! I'll talk to you this next week!

Elder Krstyen

Scott and the Spanish elders!

2 comments:

  1. What ward are you in? I have family and friends all over the Four Corners to send you to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little brother, Elder Krstyen, is in the Farmington 4th ward. If you get me any contact info for your family and friends I can forward it on to him. Or his email is scott.krstyen@myldsmail.net. Even if they aren't in his ward, he can tell missionaries in their area.

      Delete