Monday, June 2, 2014

Ya'aat'eeh Family 6/2/2014

Well this week was awesome. We were able to do a lot. Of course it had its ups and downs but thats the usual. This week we ending getting Elder Yazzie with us. And now we are the only set on missionaries in 4th ward. So we have twice the area to cover so we have been staying busy. Elder Yazzie is great and of course elder short is as well. 

Family history was good this week. Didn't find to much new but just trying to find some of the records of people that we have. How's it going for you guys?

We helped a man in the ward get his swamp cooler up and running. It took quite a while because it is getting older, but we got it all to work out. Working out has been going good. I don't do p90x everyday but I usally do it 3 or 4 times in the week. Hopefully I end up in good shape haha. Personal study has been going well. Usually I read 15 mins PMG, 15 Bom, 15 New Testament, and 15 OT. I am trying to finish the whole standard works in 90 days. You have to read 28 pages a day. Right now I am in Exodus towards the end where they are talking about the tabarnacle. Hopefully I can keep going strong :). I have been writing in my journal too, so I am pretty happy about that. Right now I am in Mosiah 18 and 1 Thessolonians 2. Jewel didn't make it to church this last sunday cause he grandma wasn't doing very well so she won't be baptized this week but hopefully in the upcoming weeks. We got asked to give a blessing in the hospital yesterday for a man out from Mexican Hat. This time going to the hospital was a very humbling experience. Made me think of all the blessings that I do have. Hopefully I can try to be more humble and less prideful haha. We have a busy schedule for this upcoming week so I am excited for it. This week is the 5th week of the transfer so we will see what happens next transfer. 

Well I love you guys!! I hope you are doing well. Stay strong and keep fighting the good fight! 

Love, Elder Scott Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment