Monday, June 23, 2014

6/23/2014

Hi you wonderful peoples,

This week went pretty good. I already let you know about some of it, but here is a little bit more about what happened from our week. 

Morale of the story for this week. Make sure to get more consecrated oil before you run out. :) This week we gave a good amount of blessings, and my little container for consecrated oil ran out.. So I had to keep asking people if they had some on them. Luckily it all worked out and I went and bought some more today. 

We had a lot of cancellations this week, which is normal for missionary work. We are trying to find some more people to teach since we cover both sides of the ward now. 

We helped some people move this week. Service is always good. 

We had a pretty cool experience with a man we taught this week. He has many health problems that he never would have dreamed he would ever get and so the last few years have been super tough on him. But he was talking about even though it is hard for him to say it, in a way all those things have been blessings. If those things wouldn't have happened he probably wouldn't have ever started paying tithing and he said that he probably never would have read the Book of Mormon all the way through. But because of all that has happened, he has done those things. 

I am glad to hear that aiden's surgery went well. 

I hope you all are doing well. Thanks a ton for the emails and support. They mean a ton to me. I hope you all have a fantastic week!!

Elder Scott Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment