Tuesday, May 27, 2014

5/27/2014

Heya Family,

Hope you are all doing well. Congrats on your 4th wedding anniversary mark and jenn!! I hope you guys have a really good one!! 

This week has been quite awesome. I have enjoyed it a lot. Just yesterday morning we found out that we are getting a third comp, Elder Yazzie! We are excited to have him with us.

I am glad to hear that skyline won the championship, that's pretty sweet!

I wrote you guys a letter that you should be getting pretty soon. It is sweet, all the stuff that they have on family search. They have a lot of records from people in Slovakia with the last name of Krstyen. Let me know what you know and then maybe we can find some sweet stuff!

Anyway, this week we were able to do a lot. I wrote a lot of it down in the letter that I sent you. 

Matthew and Jewel are doing super well!! They came to church and if Jewel comes this next week she will be able to be baptized!

Thanks for all the emails. Make sure you get a chance to read the letter I sent you guys! Let me know how family history goes! Love you all!!

Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment