Monday, May 19, 2014

5/19/2014

Heya Family,

 This week ended up being pretty good for us. We talked to a lot of people and overall it just went well. I have a letter I'll be sending your way so you should get it sometime this next week! 

This week 3 of the people we are teaching came out to church. It was awesome to see them all there. I think they had a really good time.

On Saturday I went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders. I went with Elder Lloyd, an elder that I came out with me, to Farm 2 ward. We talked a lot about all the good times we had in the mtc haha. We had quite the experiences there. We ended up going to a baptism that was pretty awesome and handed out a few book of mormon's as we knocked some doors. 

Besides that, not too much is new around here. We are just enjoying pday :) . 

Well I love you guys and hope you have a fantastic week! 

Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment