Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Easter 4/14/2014

Heya Family,

This week was a harder week but all ended up well. This week we had a lesson with a less active member and she brought another man who wanted to learn more about the church so we started teaching him. It was pretty awesome and he said he likes to read so that was exciting. Anyway, this last week I kinda ended up getting sick, and stayed in for a couple days. Being sick as a missionary is pretty rough. I have been watching Joseph Smith, Prophet of the Restoration a lot lately. I enjoy that show a lot. What were your favorite conference talks? I am excited to get the new ensign so I can read through them again. Elder Short is hilarious as usually, and super hard working. He did the rubix cube in 18 secs this last week while I was sick, so props to him haha. Hmm I can't think of what else to say. I need to be better about planning for my emails so I can write some long inspiring emails to you guys :). Thinking about college afterward I am not quite sure yet what I want to do. I'll have to think about it. I was thinking about transfering up to the U because for sure that would be cheaper and then I could spend more time with all you guys instead of being away from home all the time. I am broke haha, so don't know if I will try to start spring semester or not or work and save money and then maybe start in the summer. Depending on that is whether I would want to come back a few weeks or so early to start school. What do you guys think you should do? I will still be thinking about it! 

Well I love you guys a ton! Thanks for everything you do for me! Have a great week! You are in my prayers!

Elder Scott Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment