Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Farm 4th 2/18/2014

Heya Family,

Yesterday was a holiday so we couldn't email haha so I apologize about that. But these week has been a really good week. So we cover half of farmington 4th ward (we share the ward with two other elders) we cover the south part of farm 4th. The area farm 4th covers is the southern part of farmington over to the eastern side. If you look at a map we cover south of the big hospital and east from about there. It is a great area so far. Whitewashing is quite the experience, we have been contacting a lot of new people. They used to have sisters here and everyone loves the sister missionaries. (which makes sense because sister missionaries are probably a lot better than the elders) haha but 2 times already we have had people say they didn't really want us to teach  them because they only liked the sister missionaries, it was pretty funny. We have met a lot of people who said we could come back, so we will see how all that goes. But I really like the ward so far and I really like the area. And I the apartment as well. We are living in an apartment that basically the bishop owns and we live right next to him. We got an upgrade on our hot water heater. I don't remember if I told you guys but in Flora Vista the hot water would run out super fast and someone would end up taking a colder shower haha. So the very first time we went into our apartment here, we looked around and elder short opened up a room and turned around and had a huge smile on his face. We were both stoked to see a big hot water heater. But yeah that is some of the good things that have been happening here. Yesterday we went to the park and played soccer and also slack lined ( mom and dad you can probably ask sarah or mark or jenn about that if you don't know what it is) and then we played basketball. It was a good p day. We'll I love you guys. Thanks for all that you do for me! I hope you are all doing well. Have a fantastic week!

Elder Scott Krstyen

4 comments:

  1. Is it possible you were slacklining with Elder Meyers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Scott said they are in the same zone! I'm guessing you are Elder Meyers mom. I'm Scott's older sister.

      Delete
  2. Do you know about the Farmington New Mexico families Facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about it, but I just requested to join. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete