Monday, February 24, 2014

2/24/2014


Heya Family,
 
Thanks for sending that package my way! We are excited to do p90x. And thanks for everything else that you guys do for me.
 
So whitewashing is just when to missionaries take over an area. Since the sisters were here and then we just took over we don't know that much about the area so they call it whitewashing cause it is kinda a whole new change for the area. Sounds like the exercise is going good dad, I have run that trail a few times and it seems like it would be a good one to go down and you have a pretty good view of the valley. That should be sweet having the missionaries over, tell them I saw hi and that I hope they are doing well.
 
I am doing pretty well. We have been tracting a lot, going through the former investigators and contacting them and seeing if they want to learn anymore, and also going through the ward list and trying to get to know everyone on the list. There has been a lot of less actives and inactives in most of my areas so we try to contact them and just see if there is anything we can do for them. We also offer service to most of the people we meet. Most people say no though, haha but sometimes I wish they would let us do it so we could get out of the suit and tie and into some normal clothes hah. Service always makes my day a little better. I just thought of a funny story from last week in church, a young man was assigned to talk he got up and basically said he forgot his talk, said something really quick about the topic, tried to quote a scripture but wasn't really sure where it was, and then ended haha he was laughing and a lot of people in the congregation were too. The bishop couldn't help but laugh either.
 
Well I love you guys and hope you have a great week! :) I will talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment