Monday, January 6, 2014

1/6/2014


Hey family!
 
I am sorry to hear you guys are feeling sick. I hope you start feeling better soon. The 24 hr flu is honestly the worst. I hope this next week holds some great days for ya. My new comp is Elder Short and he is pretty awesome. He has been out 17 months and is from Logan, Utah. I am grateful to be with him. This week was a little bit shorter becuase of the new years and transfers. In this area, this is kinda weird, our busiest days are usually on tuesday. We have had up to 7 appointments on one tuesday alone which is pretty awesome.
 
This week I got a cold so I am recovering from that. One day we walked up the mesa to some appointments and I was so tired haha. But all in all it has been a good week.
 
I am running low on time but I just want you guys to know that I love you and I hope you are all doing well. Feel better and thank you so much for all you do for me. It means a lot. We have a lot of appointments set for this next week so it will be good. I will tell you all the stories next week. Haha I justy realized I totally forgot my camara. I will try to bring it by next time. Have a great week!
 
Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment