Monday, January 27, 2014

1/27/2014


Heya Family!
 
We finally got someone out to church this week. It was awesome. I was just praying that this certain couple would come, and to my honest surprise there they came into the door. It was a good Sunday.
 
This week we also went on two exchanges, I went back to my old area in Aztec 1st Ward and then another day my comp elder short went down to Escrito and I stayed up in this part of the woods.
 
Ok we also recieved big news this week as well. So for the past few weeks we had been hearing rumors from 3 or 4 people that we were getting sisters in Flora Vista. At first we kinda just took it as a rumor, because I had heard that we were never going to get sisters in flora vista, because of crouch mesa, cuz it is kinda sketch sometimes. But then the last person that mentioned it to us told us he heard it from the stake president haha, so then I was thinking okay they might split our area and so we cover most of crouch mesa and then the sisters cover the rest of flora vista. Thinking about it more it sounded like we were going to both be shipped out and then sisters were replacing us haha. So we decided that we might ask pres batt about it. I ended up asking him and found out that at the end of this transfer me and elder short are both getting shipped out and sisters are replacing us. He said Elder Short and I are staying together though but we will be whitewashing another area somewhere else. I am kinda sad to head out but I am grateful I am staying with Elder Short and it should be pretty fun to whitewash this new area. We don't know where we are headed yet so I guess we will find out soon!
 
Well I love you guys! I hope you have a great week!
 
Elder Scott Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment