Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Mark! 12/9/2013


Hey family!
 
Happy Birthday Mark on the 12th!! I sent a package your way for you and mom for your birthdays! I hope you both have fantastic birthdays!
 
Thanks for sending the long johns so quick, they fit like a glove. Perfect.
 
Thanks for sending your letters. Don't feel a need to send them every week, that would be a ton of stamps. You could send them every other week or even send them together if you like. But thank you for sending those.
 
It has been pretty chilly around here lately, we finally got some snowfall. We have been staying warm though. Unfortunately this morning we went down stairs and tried the water in the bathroom and the hot water pipe is frozen. We had dripped the water a few days before but didn't last night and I guess well have to fix that. Needless to say, the cold water still worked but neither of us wanted to take freezing showers haha. The irony in it all is that the hot water in the kitchen still works fine.
 
The church building we go to is in aztec and is up on a hill. On Sunday the hill was really icy and there was a lot of cars that couldn't make it up. They had to get a plow to drop dirt/sand down so people could make it up to hill to church. It was very eventful. Church only started about 20 minutes late so that was good.
 
This past week I went on exchanges back to Aztec 1st Ward with Elder Jamison. It was kinda weird to go back and do missionary work in my past area. We went and gave service at a nursing home. It was a great experience for me, there was a lot of good people there. Tonight I am going on exchanges down to Escrito. Should be good. I'll let you know how it goes.
 
Well I love all of you guys and I hope you have a great week! Stay warm up in SLC!
 
Love, Elder Scott Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment