Monday, November 18, 2013

Transfers 11/18/2013


Hey family,
 
Tomorrow is transfer day, luckily I am staying put with Elder Chipman for another transfer. He is a good companion.
 
We had Stake Conference this week, and it went really well besides not having any investigators there. One of the men that spoke reminded me of Matt Healey, funny and just solid in the Gospel.
 
We are planning on writing letters today, getting haircuts, shopping, and then going to the church for the rest of P-Day.
 
Haha I need to pre-plan my emails so I know what to write without having to think a lot about it cause I am running shorter on time.
 
Hopefully we can start finding and teaching more, and just sharing the Gospel more in whatever way we can. There are lots of opportunities to serve others and they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Look for them and bless others. Love you guys. Hope you have a great week! I promise I will write more next week.
 
Love you! Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment