Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving 11/25/2013


Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Oh man an hour to email is not enough time. Thanks for sending all the emails you guys do. I love reading them. I know this might be a lot to ask and if it is no worries, but even if you could write me or tyoe your emails and then send them to me that would be awesome cause I could read them through the week and then write you back. This has been a pretty good week. We finally find another man to teach. I am excited for this man, he has been through a lot and doesn't know how he feels about God but I know this will help him if he lets it do so.
 
I literally have no time... haha my bad on that. I will do better next week. I am grateful to hear about what is going on in your lives as well. Missionary work is work but a blessing as well. I am learning a ton out here.
 
We knocked some doors this week and met some awesome people. We go up a lot onto Crouch Mesa. We have to really watch our miles and plan our day. We usually only have about 25 miles a day. We walk a lot. My coat from Mr. Mac has been coming in handy so thanks for that. This week we had interviews and that went well. I will try to send some pictures next week, but I am not sure if we can here but I'll try. Good things happen in a lot of little ways. Love you family. I hope all is well with you. I am excited to talk to you on Christmas! Have a great thanksgiving! I think we are eating with some members around here so it will be good! Have a great week!
 
Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment