Monday, October 28, 2013

10/28/2013


Hey Family,
 
I am in Aztec, NM, it is east of farmington. I am with Elder Jamison and Elder Tolman, they are both zone leaders. Elder Jamison has been out almost 2 years and Elder Tolman has been out a little bit over a year. Both of them are great missionaries and great sincere people. I am grateful to be with them. We have a truck and cover aztec 1st ward. I am learning a lot from them.
 
This week there was some pretty special experiences. Both my companions are amazing missionaries. We were leaving the apartment with a pray that Elder Jamison was giving. He has almost finished his prayer when he paused and then asked that we could find someone to teach who was prepared. He ended the prayer. We walked outside and one of our neighbors was outside sitting in his car. Elder Jamison went aside and went over and started to talk to him. After a little conversation the man told us that he would like us to share a lesson with him sometime. We are meeting with him later today so we will see how it all goes, hopefully well. That prayer, in a way was answered really fast. Some answers to some prayers come immediately, some come quick, some come later, and some don't come for a long time, some don't seem like they ever come, and some don't come till the next life, but they do come, if it is in Christ's name and according to God's will. Often for me, the blessings come but I completely miss them because I don't take the time to look for them or recognize them. I am going to try to do better at recognizing those blessings. Well I hope that you all have a great week!
 
Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment