Monday, September 23, 2013

Temple 9/23/2013


Hey Family,
 
This one might have to be a little short but I'll tell you a little about my week.
 
This week was a slower week but still a good one. I went on exchanges to Gallup this week and we knocked doors all day on thursday. It was pretty good, we had a lot of people shut the door in our face and also we had some people we talked to a little bit and they invited us back. All and all a pretty good exchange.
 
Lupton is still good old Lupton. It is interesting because their isn't too much but I-40 passes right through here so I don't feel too far away from anything, we are only about 30 mins from Gallup anyway. This Saturday we had a baptism for an 8 year old here named Sage up in Gallup. His family wanted to do the baptism and then also a potluck and a volleyball night, so we did all that on Saturday. It was a great experience and everything went well.
 
This morning we were able to go to the Snowflake AZ temple which was good. It has been over nine months since I have been to the temple and I wish that I could go more often there. We woke up real early this morning and then just barely got back, and we still need to shop and stuff. It was a good trip.
 
Have a good week!
 
Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment