Monday, September 30, 2013

Hey Family 9/30/2013


Pretty slow week here. I hope you guys are doing well! I don't have too much time so this will be short cause this is Elder Ika's last P-Day so we are gonna go play basketball and stuff.
 
I am glad you guys got the card. To answer some of the ?'s , basically it was half the mission that went to Snowflake and the other half to Monticello. We will probably go to Gallup to watch conference. I am excited for that. Definitely something to look forward to. I encourage all of you to watch it! Living in a trailer is going prett good. I like it. We email here at the church in Lupton. It gets kinda confusing sometimes around here but we usually can find our way around.
 
This weekend is also transfers so we will see what happens. Elder Ika is going home (thats crazy) so I don't really know what will happen.
 
Love you guys! Have a good week!
 
Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment