Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day 6/17/2013

Happy Fathers Day!!!! 
 
I hope all of you had a great Fathers Day, especially Dad and  Mark. This week went pretty well! I don't have a lot of time to email because we have to drive down to Tuba City today for a zone meeting. Things have been going pretty great in Page.
 
I just love it here. There are a lot of great people here and I am thankful to be here. As always I am learning a ton being here. I am learning a lot about myself and others. Thanks for the emails and letters of encouragement. They mean so much to me. I wish I could have heard both Hunters and Winnies farewell! That would have been awesome. I wish all my buddies were coming to this mission so we could be companions and share the Gospel of hope and love with others.
 
Well I love you all family and I hope things are going well for you. Keep on keeping on.
 
Elder Scott Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment