Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day!! 5/13/2013


Happy Mothers Day Mom!!! It was great being about to talk to everyone yesterday. I am happy to hear about your lives and what is going on in them. It was great to see all your beautiful faces. Hmmm I don't exactly know what to talk about in this email since we just talked yesterday, but I'll do my best to talk about something good.
 
So this week was a pretty interesting week. The whole time I was just getting super excited to talk to you guys so I think I was in a pretty happy mood. We did some knocking this week and taught some lessons. I have been readin the the Book of Mormon and Jesus The Christ and I am starting to read through the new testament.
 
This transfer has flown by. I can't believe it is already week four of this transfer. Time flies by when you are on a mission.
 
Well family I love you! Since we talked for awhile I am not really sure what to talk about today :). You are all in my prayers and mean a lot to me. I want all of you to share your favorite scriptures with me. That would be super awesome! Have a great week! I really hope Grandpa starts feeling better as well! Love you!
 
             Eldere Scott Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment