Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hey Family!! 4/22/2013

I hope things are going really well! This has been a pretty crazy week haha. Transfer news is pretty crazy. Elder Soper is going to flagstaff to be a district leader! That means he could possibly be put into the Phoenix mission. I am gonna miss him but he will do a great job down there. We have had a lot of good times up in Pagosa Springs doing missionary work. I am staying in Pagosa and an Elder named Elder Blakley (I think that is how you spell it) is coming up with me in Pagosa. He only has 3 to 4.5 months left on his mission so it should be pretty exciting! Besides that I know about nothing about him besides that he is coming up from Thoreu which is close to Gallup down south. 
Thank you so much for the package! Yep I got it and I have been enjoying it a lot. Today with the zone leaders we are going zip lining for p day so that should be a lot of fun. I have grown really close with a lot of the missionaries in my zone. My testimony has grown a lot since the beginning of my mission. And by the way time flies while you are on a mission. It's crazy to think I have already been out as long as I have because I feel like I just left yesterday. I have a testimony of family history work. This week we went to visit a less active member. He hasn't been active for a long time and when we went over he pulled out some of his own family history work. He had a little but didn't have too much. We talked to him about familysearch.org. I feel that if we can really get him involved in family history work it will help him start grow that faith in Jesus Christ. If that happens it will help him have the desire to come back to church and get active and in final become converted to the Lord and His Gospel. 
I love you family! I pray for you every night and I hope things are going great for you. Read this scripture! (I love it.) 1st Peter 1:6-9. Thanks for the letters and emails and support and encouragement. I really appreciate all of it and it has made a great difference in my life. I love you!

                Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment