Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hola Familia 3/18/2013


(I never know what to put in the subject bar haha)
 
Well this has been quite a week, and a really hard one at that. It was definitely the hardest week on my mission so far. But I know why we have trials. We have trials to grow and to learn and to become more like Jesus Christ.
 
Alright to start off, please if you haven't already go start watching the bible videos. A member in the ward downloaded most of them and put them on a dvd for us to watch and teach with. I love them so much. We usually put them on during lunch and they really bring the Spirit. I have learned so much more about Jesus Christ by watching them. One of my favorite ones is called  "I am the light of the world and the truth will make you free." It covers John 8:12-58 I think. It is awesome and so powerful.
I have been reading a lot in the new testament and my testimony has grown a lot. I know that Jesus is the Christ. I really do, and I will never deny it.
 
I have officially been out two months now, it feels like just yesterday I left home.
 
I really don't know what to write this week, but that I love you all and I really hope for the best for all of you. I'll just end with my testimony. I know by the power of the Holy Ghost that this church is so true! I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it will bless whoever reads it. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He will return, and I know that Thomas S. Monson is a modern day prophet and I am so excited for this upcoming General Conference!!
 
My family, "fear not to do good" (D&C 6). If what you are doing is right, then God will bless you and support you in doing it. I know that this path leads to real happiness and real joy.
 
I promise I will have more to write about next week :) I love you!
 
              Love Elder Krstyen

No comments:

Post a Comment