Sunday, February 17, 2013

First Week Out In The Field Cont...

Let me tell you a little about my week. Elder Soper and I were able to get a lot of referals, but we weren't able to contact very many of them. Friday for example, we had a list of 10 to 15 people to go see and not one person seemed to be home. But Saturday was a great day. We meet with two less actives and taught Sister Baldwin the restoration. We talked about a lot because she had a lot of questions. There's so much I wish I could say, but I'll end with this. I love you all so much. I pray for all of you everyday. I can't believe I've already been out a month in 5 days!! It flies by. ps I love hearing from all of you! Mom you can share my emails with the Clapiers and Healeys and whoever else. I'll tell you if I don't want you to share them. I sent some pictures of my district in the mtc and also my new comp. Feel free to ask me any questions :) . I love this Gospel. I love the Lord and this great work. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God.  I am becoming more and more converted to the Lord everyday.I know that my Redeemer lives. I love you all!! Talk to you soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment